As we are a couple of weeks before the end of a tumultuous year, our craving for food has gotten a bit more adventurous. Due to the pandemic, we are forced to cook more as it has come cheaper to make homemade meals than to dine out. So while we keep sharing our delicious and tested recipes, we thought you might want to know a few of our recipes that have been very popular this year.
Don’t forget to save these recipes as they will become some of the favorite dishes to cook next year. From a saucy and flavorful chicken dish to a light Tapioca Flour Waffles breakfast, these recipes are easy and you can easily recreate and make changes to follow your diet needs.
Here are the recipes and happy cooking!
- Chicken in Creole Sauce (Poulet a L’Haitienne)
- Black Mushroom Rice (Riz Djon-Djon)
- How to make Haitian Griot or Pork Bits
- A tasty and crispy Ciabatta Bread Machine Recipe made easy
- Sally Lunn Bread, an easy bread machine recipe
- My version of Haitian Spaghetti
- Tassot Turkey, a Haitian Caribbean traditional dish
- Haitian Meatballs
- Poisson Creole or Creole Fish
- How to make Haitian Accra, an updated version
- Bitter Gourd and okra stir fry
- How to make Beef Tassot
- Tapioca Flour Waffles
- Lalo (Jute Leaves) with Beef, Spinach and Blue Crab Stew
- Simple Orange Cake (Haitian Gateau a L’orange)
- Turkey in Creole Sauce
- Sweet Potatoes and Red Kidney Beans Fricassee
- Tassot de Cabrit or Fried Goat Meat Bits
- Boiled Green Plantains with Garlic and Onion
- Haitian Oatmeal