This quick and easy Spicy Fish recipe is not only simple but delicious as well.
Seafood is one type of food that is easy to prepare. It doesn’t take long to long and only requires very few spices if you are in a hurry.
The recipe is prepared with Red Snapper. The gutted and cleaned fish is seasoned with Noubess Seafood Seasoning, lemon juice, and oil. For a spicy taste, we added our Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple.
For the finishing touch, we added bell peppers and onions.
The perfect easy meal to enjoy with potatoes or other root vegetables.
Notes: Our seafood seasoning is salt-free. Feel free to add salt at moderation.
Here’s the recipe for Spicy Fish.
- 1 red snapper gutted, scales removed and cleaned
- 1 lime cut in half
- 2 onions sliced, thin
- 3 large garlic cloves crushed and minced
- 1/2 red or green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste optional
- 1 tablespoon flour optional
- Clean fish. Rinse in cold water. Clean with lime halves, inside and out. Rinse with cold water again. Marinate fish with 1 onion, garlic, green bell pepper, Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple, and salt for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In a large frying pan (nonstick preferably), heat oil. Saute the marinade with clove, thyme and tomato paste (if using). Add fish, lover the hear, and allow fish to simmer for 15 minutes. Add the second onion. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Also, if the sauce is not thick enough, dilute the flour in a little water and add to your sauce, stirring well.