A simple, easy and delicious ways to cook pasta.
Sharing my tips on an easy way to cook pasta. I have been cooking my pasta the same way, and my recipe has never failed me yet. Can you guess what my secret ingredient is? I can’t tell you yet!
When cooking plain spaghetti or plain pasta noodles to mix with a tomato sauce, it is best to add minimal spices instead of leaving it to blend. Believe me. You will notice a huge difference. Garlic, my secret ingredient, works wonders. Garlic and oil are the perfect pasta recipes. So far, I like olive oil and grape seed oil—the two best oils for pasta, in my opinion.
If you’ve never thought about cooking with grapeseed oil, now may be the time to start. Although there have been several bias opinions, Grapeseed oil has gained wide popularity among many people. I prefer adding grape seed oil from time to time to my pasta because I find the taste to be much lighter than olive oil.
If you are interested in learning more about grapeseed oil, check out these sites.
Plain pasta cooked in grapeseed oil and fresh garlic. A delight! And by the way, no salt is added because salt is already added while the pasta is boiling. No need because if you add a tomato or meat sauce, it is best to omit the extra salt. Try to cook your pasta this way, and I guarantee you will notice a huge difference in taste.
- Pasta noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves minced or finely chopped
- Follow packaging instructions on how to boil/cook pasta. Drain and reserve some of the pasta liquid, about 4 tablespoons or a 1/4 of a cup.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil (olive oil or grape seed oil), add garlic and let cook for a few seconds. be careful not to burn garlic.
- Add pasta noodles/spaghetti with reserved water. Stir to mix all ingredients. Cook for about 1 - 2 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite tomato or meat sauce.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.