This recipe for baked chicken breast is seasoned with Noubess Garlic and Herbs Seasoning and then baked at a high temperature until tender. This is definitely the perfect way to cook tender, juicy, and flavorful chicken breast every time!
One of the best and easiest parts of the chicken, to cook besides the wings, are the breasts. They don’t take too long to cook and you can create a variety of recipes. And let’s not forget that the leftovers make great toppings for salads.
Two of my favorite techniques for cooking chicken are roasting and baking. Do you know the difference between the two techniques?
Baking vs Roasting Chicken
Roasting creates a golden brown color versus baking chicken due to the difference in temperatures. Roasting requires a higher temperature whereas baking require low temperature and much more time to cook.
If you are baking a chicken, the right seasoning and spices might help to add some color. For example, when making Barbecue Chicken, adding a seasoning that has a reddish color like Noubess BBQ Seasoning helps.
How do you make Chicken Breast?
Unlike other recipes, brown sugar is not part of the spice blend. I do not use brown sugar because it’s just not part of my cooking technique for chicken breast. And these days, a low sugar diet is necessary to stay healthy.
This recipe starts with simply brushing the chicken breasts with melted butter and then rubbing them Noubess Garlic and Herbs Seasoning mixed with salt onto both sides. I added more salt because the seasoning does not contain a lot of salt. The breasts are placed in a baking dish, then baked until cooked through about 20 minutes.
Tips for Baking The Perfect Chicken Breasts Recipe
- After cleaning the chicken breasts make sure you pat them dry completely and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. The cold will help firm the flesh of the chicken breasts.
- Always choose chicken breasts that are approximately the same size so that they cook at the same rate.
- You can substitute regular olive oil for butter or choose a flavorful oil such as Noubess Sorrento Lemon Infused Olive Oil or Noubess Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil. This helps keep the breasts moist.
- If the chicken breasts are overly thick, you can slice them in half but they might look like chicken strips.
- Mix Noubess Poultry Seasoning, Salt-Free with Noubess Garlic and Herb or Noubess BBQ Seasoning for more flavor.
- Cook the chicken at a higher heat so it will cook through quickly. The less time spent in the oven the less likely it will get dry.
- Baking time usually takes about 18-20 minutes at 425 degrees F depending on the size.
- Remove the baking dish immediately after the meat is done.
- Let the chicken breasts rest for 5 minutes before you cut into it.
This baked chicken breast recipe is easy and simple enough to make on busy nights. Add a side salad or vegetables and you have a complete meal. No more fussing about spending a long time in the kitchen.
Chicken Recipes you may like
- Oven Roasted Spatchcocked Chicken
- Basic Whole Roasted Chicken
- Easy Baked Chicken Wings
- Delicious and Easy Grilled Chicken
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts 4-5 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Noubess Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brush the butter all over both sides of the chicken.
- Rub the Noubess Poultry Seasoning mixed with salt mixture all over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Bake the chicken for 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into a chicken breast registers at least 165 degrees F.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.