Cajun Parmesan Cauliflower Bites are addictive, delicious cauliflower florets coated in Noubess Cajun Seasoning and Parmesan Cheese and roasted to perfection. Crispy, smokey, spicy cauliflower florets you can have a snack or as a side dish.
This cauliflower recipe should be called the 4-ingredient Cajun Cauliflower Bites. This recipe only requires four ingredients, is simple and easy to make, and is an excellent addition to your weekly meal plan. The taste of the parmesan cheese mixed with the cajun seasoning is perfect for roasted vegetables.
This recipe does not contain eggs or breadcrumbs. It is low-carb/keto-friendly. It is perfect for any beginner cook and one of the best ways to enjoy roasted vegetables. Have you tried the Roasted Broccoli Florets?
The ingredients included in this cauliflower bites recipe are:
- Cauliflower: a small head of cauliflower yields about 3-4 cups.
- Parmesan cheese: freshly grated cheese is better
- Cajun Seasoning: Noubess Cajun Seasoning for flavor and spicy taste
- Butter: melted unsalted butter- preferably for people following a low-sodium diet.
How to make cauliflower bites
It is always a good idea to prepare all the ingredients before turning on the stove or the oven with each recipe. Always start with the main ingredient.
- Prepare a baking sheet pan
- Cutting the cauliflower: place cauliflower on a cutting board – the side where the stem was cut should touch the board. Cut the cauliflower in half and then in quarters. Cut the core out and break the florets apart with your hands. Use a paring knife to cut out the thick florets. Cut all florets about the same size so they all cook evenly—place in a large bowl.
- Parmesan Cheese: use a grater, preferably to grate the cheese.
- Measure the Cajun Seasoning and place it into a small bowl.
- Measure the butter and place it into a microwave-proof bowl to melt.
Lastly, drizzle the butter on the florets, then sprinkle the seasoning, followed by the grated cheese. Make sure every floret is coated. You may want to use your hands, a ziplock bag, or a bowl with a lid to toss the florets gently.
Notes and Tips
- Cut the florets roughly the same size to ensure that all pieces are cooked at the same time.
- The florets should be golden brown and a bit crispy. Do not overcook the cauliflower florets.
- Use any of the Noubess Seasoning to play around with flavor.
- Use a good butter brand – nothing cheap if you can.
- Use this simple Yogurt Garlic Sauce as a dipping sauce. It will tone down the heat from the Cajun Seasoning for those who do not like spicy food.
- An excellent side dish to serve with salmon, roasted chicken or roasted pork.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets washed and thoroughly dried; about 1 small head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 ½ teaspoon Noubess Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees °F.
- Drizzle the melted butter on the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and toss gently.
- Sprinkle the seasoning and cheese and toss gently.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer on a baking sheet sprayed to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges begin to crisp.
- Serve with yogurt garlic sauce.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.