Last updated on November 19th, 2022 at 07:15 pm
This Chicken with Mustard Sauce recipe is a super delicious chicken dish.
Three people from different countries/islands tasted this dish and could not find anything wrong with it. Maybe they were hungry or overate that day. Have you ever felt that maybe people were friendly or perhaps too greedy to eat so they would tell you whatever you want to hear?
I know kids as much as they are naïve will tell you right away if they like or dislike their foods. That is why I trust my best critic, my dear nephew, with my Chicken with Mustard Sauce made with my Sage Chicken recipe.
Many readers may think that I am exaggerating. Am I? I truly believe this dish is about the quality of the ingredients. When cooking any dish, the ingredients play a big role. The brand and quality will determine how the taste should be.
For example, if you are making tomato sauce, the quality of the tomatoes makes a huge difference. Another example is apple pie. The types of apples are very important, and not all apples are great for apple pies.
The chicken with mustard sauce has one of the best brands of Dijon Mustard and one of the best brands of Whole Grains Dijon Mustard. The blend of spices with the mustards also enhanced the dish’s flavor.
As I do believe in cooking with good ingredients, I also believe in not breaking the bank. Buying certain items when they are on sale and shopping around for the best prices is the best way to save money.
Try my Chicken with Mustard Sauce. It has bold flavors and will excite your palette. Don’t forget to buy good mustard.
Note: To make Chicken with Mustard Sauce, use good brands of mustards and white wine.
For mustard Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Habanero Sauce
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- While Sage Chicken is roasting in the oven, in a skillet, add oil, butter and marinade from chicken. Cook marinade for about 4 – 5 minutes while stirring. Add the rest of the ingredients one by one and stirring after each addition. Let simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce has reached the consistency you want – slightly thick sauce is the preferred choice. Pour sauce over Sage Chicken and serve hot with your preferred side dish.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.