Chocolate Ganache recipe!
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter at room temperature
- Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl; set aside.
- Place cream in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Pour over chocolate and let stand until chocolate has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add butter and stir until smooth. Let cool slightly before using.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.