This is the easiest grilled and delicious Chicken Breast you will ever make. Seasoned with Noubess Poultry Seasoning and Extra Virgin Lemon Infused Olive Oil, this recipe is the perfect start to a great meal.
This Grilled Chicken recipe is so easy and versatile that you will want to try the marinade on several other poultry or meats. This dish can be served with rice, salad, baked potatoes, and pasta. Try it with Noubess Steak Seasoning instead of Noubess Poultry Seasoning for a more decadent taste. And don’t forget to leave the leftovers for a salad the next day.
Chicken in general cooks very fast. With a quick marinade and a grill, you can have dinner on the table in no time. Of course, chicken breast takes less time and it is no wonder that it is the favorite part of the chicken that is used to add to salads.
Why chicken breast is so versatile
There are many variations on cooking chicken breast as this is a dinner staple. Whether you pan-sear it in a skillet, grill, roast, or make stew chicken, the only thing that will change is the seasoning.
With chicken breast, seasoning is simple. If you have a poultry seasoning, seasoning salt, or a mixture of dried herbs such as Italian seasoning or Herbes de Provence, the chicken will be aromatic. You can then be creative with the side dishes.
Although chicken breast packs a large amount of protein, it is low in fat. It is no wonder that it is a popular choice for people trying to lose weight.
How to keep chicken breast moist while cooking
The solution is simple! Add fat and cook at low heat. You can always pan-sear the breast after baking them in the oven to add some color. But fat and low temperature are key to avoiding a chewable chicken dish.
How to make this recipe
Did we mention that it was simple earlier? If not, well it is super easy and super simple. As mentioned before fat and low temperature. For this recipe we use the following ingredients:
- Extra-Virgin Infused Lemon Olive Oil
- Noubess Poultry Seasoning, no-salt
- Salt (optional)
This version is simple and yet delicious. There’s no need to add lemon juice because of the infused oil. For more flavoring, you can also add other ingredients such as additional black pepper and dijon mustard.
Here’s the recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Lemon Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil or regular olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Noubess Poultry Seasoning no salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon tablespoon salt optional
- 1 ½ teaspoon pepper optional
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or freezer bag. Add chicken breasts and toss well to combine.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours before cooking.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place each chicken breast about 1 – 2 inches apart on the grill and cook for 7-8 minutes. Flip over and cook an additional 7-8 minutes or until no pink remains and the chicken breasts reach 165°F.
- Rest 3-5 minutes before slicing
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.