This Coleslaw recipe is easy and refreshing with the perfect homemade and creamy dressing; this is an excellent side for many different main entrees. It is perfect all year round!
An easy coleslaw recipe is the ultimate side dish for any weeknight meal or party. It is one of those dishes that you crave anytime during the year. It is also one of those dishes that should be present at each barbecue party.
If you are looking to make a refreshing and flavorful coleslaw, this is the recipe for you. This recipe is quick and easy because I used pre-shredded coleslaw mix. There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying pre-shredded coleslaw mix when you want to put dinner on the table quickly.
Think about cost
These days not only do you want to watch every dollar you are spending, but you also want to eat healthily. There are several options for pre-cut vegetables. This is an option that saves time and allows you to buy the right amount you will need. Whereas if you were to buy cabbage, you would have to figure out what other dishes to make before spoils.
How to make the recipe
This is the easiest part of the recipe! Gather all your ingredients first. Remove the coleslaw from the packaging, place it in a large bowl and set it aside. The next step is to prepare your homemade sauce.
You will need a medium-size bowl and a whisk for this step. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, sugar, and Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple Sauce. Please stir it first to mix, and start whisking until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
Place the coleslaw mixture in your serving bowl or platter and place it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. This coleslaw recipe is best when refrigerated for up to 30 minutes.
Recipe ideas to serve with coleslaw
- HOW TO MAKE MY EASY CRISPY SPICY FRIED CHICKEN
- EASY AND TASTY PARMESAN CHICKEN
- DELICIOUS AND JAMMING PORK RIBS
- 14 oz coleslaw mix with cabbage and carrots store-bought
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white sugar organic preferred
- 1 – 1/2 tsp lemon juice freshly squeeze
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple Sauce optional
- In a large bowl add coleslaw and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, white vinegar, sugar, salt, and Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple Sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture on the coleslaw and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.