Last updated on November 18th, 2022 at 07:06 pm
Zesty Tricolor Tomatoes Bruschetta is a very easy and simple recipe that can be made in any season. It’s a perfect appetizer for a party or a get-together with friends. Even the kids will love this tasty dish. Enjoy it!
Unexpected visitors? We all have those from time to time. And unfortunately, it is hard to say anything wrong or be rude when it is an old friend or family member you have not seen for a while. A simple, regular, or Tricolor Tomatoes Bruschetta is a quick dish that can be served for those unexpected guests.
I always have tomatoes and bread and therefore no need to spend a long time in the kitchen. I enjoy making this recipe with different types of colored tomatoes.
You don’t find them often but since they are in season now, why not! The red, orange and yellow add such a wonderful contrast that the dish to me is more delicious to the eyes.
Don’t wait for unexpected guests to make Tricolor Tomatoes Bruschetta; pamper yourself. Bread lovers, this is another excuse to eat more bread.
Tomato, a vegetable, or fruit? Can you make Bruschetta with it?
Tomatoes are considered both fruit and vegetable. So why don’t you get your daily dosage or vitamins with this wonderful recipe?
You can make this quick and easy recipe using NouBess Hot Sauce for a zesty kick of Caribbean goodness.
Dishes ideas that go well with Bruschetta
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings with Bacon Bits
- Peri-Peri Chicken Recipe
- Emeril’s Oven Roasted Chicken Wings
- 1 medium Orange Tomato diced small
- 1 medium Red Tomato diced small
- 1 medium Yellow Tomato diced small
- 1 small Red Onion diced small
- 1/2 tablespoon Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Garlic Clove minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped finely
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp Noubess Hot Sauce
- French Baguette preferably
- After chopping or slicing all veggies, in a bowl mix tomatoes, onion, champagne vinegar, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, garlic, hot and spicy pineapple, and parsley. Let marinate for a few minutes in the refrigerator before serving on slices of bread.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.