Homemade Strawberry Sauce prepared with fresh or frozen whole strawberries. Cooked with pineapple juice, orange juice, vanilla bean, organic sugar and a splash of Grand Marnier Liquor. The sauce can be served as a dessert topping or at breakfast time with pancakes, french toast or waffles.
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen whole strawberries stem removed
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 - 2 tbsp Grand Marnier Liquor
- In a large saucepan, add whole strawberries, pineapple juice, orange juice vanilla bean sugar and Grand Marnier. Cover and bring to a boil. Once mixture starts to boil, uncover and lower heat. Let strawberries cook slowly until they have released their juices and the sauce is a bit thick. Remove from heat and serve with waffles, pancakes or french toast.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.