Juicy Ground Beef Burgers
Juicy and tasty beef burgers with our favorite condiments and spices. Impress your friends and family with this 30-Minute Juicy Hamburgers recipe! It’s quick, easy to make, juicy, and full of great flavors.
Mmm! When I think of burgers, I think of summer, grilling with family and friends. Every during this time, I get excited about great recipes for the grilling season. This particular recipe uses grass-fed beef (amazon). If you have not tried it before, it is a great way to introduce your palate to the unique and delicious taste of grass-fed beef.
Best ground beef for burgers
Grass-fed beef is considered to be a healthier option than grain-fed beef. It has less total fat, therefore, fewer calories. Grass-fed beef has five times the amount of omega-3 fatty acid as regular grain-fed beef. The upside of grass-fed beef is that it comes from cows that mostly eat grass. At the same time, the downside of grain-fed cows is eating a diet of soy, corn, and other additives.
Grass-fed beef can be purchased at your local supermarket, online food retailers, and your local butcher. It might be somewhat expensive, but shopping around can be cost-effective.
How to choose the right burger bun
A tasty burger needs the correct type of buns. There are many varieties of burger buns. Brioche buns are the correct type of bread for this burger. Brioche bread is buttery, soft, and rich with a hint of sweetness.
You can also choose any other type of buns you prefer, but I think you might enjoy the brioche more. Potato buns are another alternative. Or you can also use crusty slice bread.
How to season ground beef for burgers
A good seasoning blend for beef burgers should always include Garlic, black pepper, parsley, and salt. It also includes basil, rosemary, paprika, celery, and orange peel for a slight citrus flavor. Noubess Garlic and Herb Seasoning contains Garlic, rosemary, basil, red pepper, orange peel, onion, parsley, paprika, celery, and salt.
I mainly chose that seasoning because it has simple and aromatic herbs and spices. The flavor is not overpowering, and you get to taste the other ingredients in your burger.
I also use Noubess Mango Hot and Spicy Herbs Sauce because it adds another depth of flavors. You don’t have to use too much, just the right amount of heat your palate can take.
The ingredients used in the beef burger recipe
- Ground beef, preferably grass-fed, 90% lean 10% fat
- 1 egg
- Noubess Garlic and Herbs Seasoning
- Noubess Mango Hot and Spicy Herbs Sauce
- Kosher Salt
- Swiss or Cheddar Cheese, optional, and your preference
- Chopped shallots or red onion – either will be good. I prefer shallots, but I will use the red onion as it is always available in my pantry.
- Brioche buns
How to make the burgers
Making burgers from scratch only takes minutes. First, prep your work area and ingredients. When working with raw ingredients, it is essential to follow proper handling to avoid cross-contamination.
You will need a mixing bowl to add the ingredients. Once all ingredients are in the mixing bowl, the best way to mix beef with the spices and the beaten is by using hands. Your hands are the best tools to combine the ingredients thoroughly.
Once the ingredients are mixed, and the patties are formed, a baking dish lined with waxed paper or foil is good to use. This will allow you to lift the patties to cook them quickly. You can then press a dent in the center of each patty, so they don’t puff up and stay in shape while cooking.
To make more burgers, add another layer of wax paper between patties.
Different ways to cook your burgers, indoor or outdoor
A cast-iron pan is good to use outdoors and to get that caramelized sear. A griddle is also a good pan to cook the burgers. Cooking will depend on the thickness of the burgers. Cooking time is usually 3 – 4 minutes per side.
Preheat the grill to medium heat to cook outdoors, approximately 350-400 degrees F. Cook the burgers 3 – 4 minutes per side.
Best toppings for ground beef burgers
- Condiments such as: mustard, ketchup, hot sauce, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce
Want to try this beef burger recipe? Add it to your recipe repertoire, or pint it to your summer, grilling, or beef boards on Pinterest.
Juicy Ground Beef Burgers
- 1 lb. ground beef preferably grass-fed, 90% lean 10% fat
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp Noubess Garlic and Herbs Seasoning
- 1 tsp Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 4-8 slices of Swiss or Cheddar Cheese depending on the thickness of the slices
- 1/4 cup finely diced or chopped shallots or red onion
- 4 brioche buns
- Mix ground beef, egg, Garlic, and Herbs Seasoning seasoning, shallots, Noubess Mango Hot and Spicy Herbs Sauce, and salt until just combined (be careful not to overwork). Form into 4 equally sized balls. Flatten out each ball to 1/4-inch thickness. Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes. Preheat the grill while the meat mixture is in the refrigerator.
- Flatten out each ball to 1/4-inch thickness. Once the ingredients are mixed and the patties are formed, a baking dish lined with waxed paper or foil is good to use. This will allow you to lift the patties to cook them easily. You can then press a dent in the center of each patty so they don’t puff up and stay in shape while cooking.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes. Preheat the grill while the meat mixture is in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator and grill the patties for 5 to 7 min, per side, or until cooked through and lightly charred. Either build your burger after fully cooked or lay your preferred cheese slice on top to melt.
- Grill your buns slightly for a crunchy taste. (optional)
- Build your burger with extra cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Topped with your preferred condiment.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.