The zesty, tangy taste of limoncello, watermelon and lime juice will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. A refreshing and delicious combination, this elegant cocktail is perfect for any occasion.
An intense cocktail inspired by limoncello, the signature drink of Italy. Limoncello is best served cold and after meals. This delightful summer cocktail has the brightness of watermelon and lime juice. Perfect for a dinner party, outdoor gathering, or even with friends.
Are you ready to master the tasty & refreshing summer drink combination of limoncello, watermelon, and lime juice? Doesn’t that sound like a delicious beverage to quench your thirst on a hot summer afternoon? Let’s take a look at an easy way to create this beautiful drink.
How to make Limoncello, Watermelon and Lime Juice
This delicious cocktail is a great way to start your night off right. The limoncello and watermelon are refreshing and sweet, while the lime juice adds a tangy kick to the mix. This drink is sure to be a hit at any party!
- Seedless watermelon: it is easier to use because you don’t have to worry about the seeds.
- Lime juice: use fresh lime juice and avoid using the bottled version.
- Honey: I prefer using raw honey because it contains more flavor.
- Limoncello: you can find this at your local liquor store. The better the liquor, the tastier the cocktail.
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Add ice cubes to create a slushy version of this simple drink if desired.
This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare. The lemon, watermelon and lime juice blend together well and make for a refreshing summer drink. You can put the ingredients in a water bottle or jar with an air-tight cap and shake before drinking.
No water added! Just pure watermelon juice, freshly squeezed lime juice with a bit of limoncello. Pour it into a glass, add some ice cubes, and enjoy.
- 8 cups 1-inch-pieces seedless watermelon from about 1 pound watermelon
- 1/2 cup cup fresh lime juice
- 2 –3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup limoncello
- Purée watermelon, lime juice, honey and limoncello in a blender until smooth. Add more honey, if desired. Strain if desired. Served over ice.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.