Warm Potato Salad with Turkey Bacon is a simple and very lightly oiled dish. Grapeseed Oil, which is lighter than Olive Oil, gives the dish a lighter texture. This dish replaces a non-traditional Roasted Potato with Ham or Pan-fried Potato with some sort of meat.
The potatoes are boiled and mixed with a dressing made with grapeseed oil, rice wine vinegar, chives, salt, pepper, chili garlic sauce for that special kick, and Crispy Turkey Bacon.
The vinaigrette brings out the earthiness taste of the potatoes and makes this Potato Salad with Turkey Bacon is a wonderful side dish.
Note: To make the Warm Potato Salad with Turkey Bacon, use an all-natural brand of turkey bacon. Use Yukon potatoes or Kennebec potatoes. They hold well when boiling and creamy in texture when mixed with a dressing.
Other recipes ideas to try:
- Spaghetti with Eggs and Bacon
- Warm Red Potatoes with Butter Garlic Scallion Sauce
- East Roasted Sweet and White Potatoes
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 4 thin slices Turkey Bacon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Pure Grapeseed Oil more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon All Natural Rice Wine Vinegar low sodium
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt Kosher or Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chives finely sliced
- Cook the potatoes until fully cooked but still firm. Let cool before removing skin and cutting into cubes - add potatoes in a large bowl and set aside. Cook the bacon on a griddle until crispy. Remove and let cool. Break slices into bits and set aside. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by adding grapeseed oil, rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic chili sauce and chives. Add turkey bits and dressing to potatoes and gently blend well. Serve immediately.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.