If you’ve ever wondered about the secret to making a quick and easy pasta noodle dish, today is your lucky day. Get ready to learn the trick of a home chef.
Many adults and kids love pasta noodles. Pasta noodles come in different shapes, size, length, taste, etc. A pasta dish is often compared to comfort food because it is rich in flavor and the perfect ingredients for a one-pot meal.
To create the perfect pasta meal, you need flavorful condiments and spices, leftover pasta water, a good pot and pan, your favorite pasta noodle, your favorite vegetables, and garlic.
When cooking pasta, you need garlic! It is that simple. Garlic is a very flavorful spice. Cook the garlic first in the olive oil and always before adding your noodles. The flavors of the garlic will saturate the noodles and make them more appetizing.
Leftover pasta water is a must to use when you are not adding any sauce to your pasta. The water will keep the pasta moist and will also help you create a smooth sauce. After straining your pasta, you may need about 1 to 2 cups of water noodles depending on the recipe.
This recipe is straightforward and easy to make. You can use whatever noodles you want and your favorite veggies. As far as spices, always use fresh garlic. For an added kick, use my Hot and Spicy Original with Herbs Blend to give your pasta a delicious taste. And don’t worry about it being hot and spicy. You only need 1/4 teaspoon for flavor. But you can always add more if you want that hot and spicy kick.
Check out the video and the recipe at the bottom.
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta noodles your preferred noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 - 2 cups cherry tomatoes whole
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon Hot and Spicy Original with Herbs Blend
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and reserve about 1 - 2 cups pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the garlic in oil, cook for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is tender. Stir in the tomatoes, broccoli, and hot and spicy original with herbs blend. Cook for about 3 - 4 minutes while stirring. Add noodles, additional olive oil if needed. Stir and gradually add pasta water until the noodles are moist and while stirring. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 - 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender but still crispy.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.