The perfect roasted vegetable dish for any occasion. Roasted Zucchini, Baby Bella Mushroom with Sundried Tomatoes is the classic side dish for any festive or non-festive dinner.
This super easy-to-make, healthy, and insanely delicious side dish is a crowd-pleaser! Roasted zucchini and baby Bella mushrooms with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic.
The sweetness of the tomatoes revives the taste of both the zucchini and the mushroom. It is a super delicious and healthy, simple, and easy dish to make all year round if you prefer!
If you like zucchini, mushroom, and sundried tomatoes like I do, you will enjoy this dish. Roasted vegetables are always a good way of side up to your main entree. It is quick and easy to make.
Notes and Tips to make Roasted Zucchini
- I have made it with Italian Seasoning, Herbes de Provence, and just a mixture of fine herbs, and every time, the dish is always delicious. Salt is always optional when you make it with fresh herbs and spices. Always consume less salt if you can.
- When roasting vegetables, I advise using a flat baking dish because less water is released from the veggies. The vegetables retain most of their form and are still crunchy to the taste. A baking sheet or a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil will help you have the perfect roasted vegetable dish and less cleaning to do.
Here’s one of my favorite side dishes that goes with a lot of different things like grilled chicken, steak, and burgers. It’s not just easy to make, but is also delicious. I hope you can give this a try because it really brings out the bold flavors of the vegetables. The key is selecting the right vegetables and topping them off with sun-dried tomatoes.
Enjoy my side dish of roasted vegetables – Roasted, Zucchini, Baby Bella Mushroom with Sundried Tomatoes recipe with roasted chicken.
- 4 medium zucchini cleaned, cut into cubes
- 16 oz baby bella mushroom pre-packaged and sliced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes sliced thin
- 1 medium red onion julienned
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried herbs Italian seasoning, herbs de provence, or mixture of fine herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside. Clean and cut all vegetables and add to a large bowl. Add oil, salt, pepper and dried herbs. Mix well and add to baking sheet making one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.