Perfect roasted vegetables dish for any occasions. Roasted Zucchini, Baby Bella Mushroom with Sundried Tomatoes is the classic side dish for any festive dinner or non-festive dinner. The sweetness of the tomatoes revives the taste of both the zucchini and the mushroom. A healthy, simple and easy dish to make all year round if you prefer!
If you like zucchini, mushroom and sundried tomatoes like I do, you will enjoy this dish. Roasted vegetables are always a good way of side up to your main entree. It is quick and easy to make. I have done it with Italian Seasoning, Herbes de Provence, and just a mixture of fine herbs, and every time, the dish is always delicious. Salt is always optional when you make it with fresh herbs and spices.
When roasting vegetables, my advice is always to use a flat baking dish because less water is released from the veggies. The vegetables retain most of their form and are still crunchy to the taste. A baking sheet or a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil will help you have the perfect roasted vegetable dish and less cleaning to do.
Enjoy my side dish of roasted vegetables – Roasted, Zucchini, Baby Bella Mushroom with Sundried Tomatoes recipe.
Roasted Zucchini, Baby Bella Mushroom with Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 4 medium zucchini cleaned, cut into cubes
- 16 oz baby bella mushroom pre-packaged and sliced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes sliced thin
- 1 medium red onion julienned
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried herbs Italian seasoning, herbs de provence, or mixture of fine herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside. Clean and cut all vegetables and add to a large bowl. Add oil, salt, pepper and dried herbs. Mix well and add to baking sheet making one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes. Serve immediately.