Loaded with nutrients, Sauteed Asparagus is a versatile vegetable with many usages. It also pairs nicely with a number of other food ingredients. Asparagus can be cooked in different ways. Roasted, boil, grilled, steam, the recipes are endless.
You can incorporate asparagus in breakfast meals, lunch, and dinner. Spicing it is up with the perfect blend of spices, will make this vegetable more appetizing. Adding Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple Sauce is a delicious treat. The hot and spicy condiment flavors each asparagus stem perfectly and leaves it with a mouthwatering and silky coating.
The recipe Sauteed Asparagus
Easy to prepare and ready in 20 minutes or less. Sautee the asparagus in the oil and seasoning mixture for a few minutes, add a splash of white wine vinegar and a little bit of water to help with the cooking and you’re done! This recipe goes well with meat, poultry, and seafood.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus tough ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces (enough for 4 people)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1½ teaspoons Noubess Hot and Spicy Pineapple Sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 – 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- Cut the bottom part of the asparagus stems, about 1/2 inch. Wash thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, hot and spicy pineapple sauce and saute for a few seconds before adding asparagus, water, and vinegar
- Cook, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle salt and mix well. Once the asparagus becomes tender and just cooked, remove from heat and serve.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.