Homemade Sweet and Spicy Mango Salad Dressing loaded with delicious fresh flavors for your favorite salads! Try it on chicken and seafood!
We love homemade salad dressing. Don’t you? Always fresh, delicious, contains no preservative and is better than store-bought salad dressing.
I understand that some of us may like varieties of salad dressings. There is nothing wrong with that. Having more than one salad dressing flavor might fit your lifestyle or our preference. Whether we want to use one flavor for salad and the other for meat and poultry, is normal. If we think about affordability and our health, whatever healthy choice we make might work.
It’s easy, just gather your ingredients
Once you have your basic ingredients, you can create whatever flavor you want. The main ingredients are oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and spices. The add-ons can be the flavors of fruits or additional spices.
, you can create whatever flavor you want. The main ingredients are oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and spices. The add-ons can be the flavors of fruits or additional spices.
I like the simplicity of this recipe. Not too many ingredients and the best part is the seasoning. Yes, you do need to season your salad dressing. No need to add several ingredients. Only one ingredient is needed, Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango for this recipe.
I love the taste of the hot and spicy mango because of the bold and exotic flavors of the mango mixed with hot peppers. Only 1 teaspoon of the sauce is needed to spice up the dressing. Just the right amount goodness in one jar.
Tips for making your own salad dressing
- Always use fresh ingredients if adding fruits.
- You can use both dried and fresh spices
- Fresh lemon juice is best
- A good olive oil is important
- Mason jars are great for storing
- Always keep refrigerated
- You don’t always have to use your salad dressings for salads only. Try it on meat, seafood and poultry.
Not much to do here! You will need a ripe mango, fresh orange juice, fresh lemon juice, honey, salt, extra virgin olive oil, and Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango Sauce. A blender is needed to blend all the ingredients except for the oil.
The oil needs to be added last. You can either mix the oil with a fork or a whisk. The oil incorporates much better with a fork or a whisk than with a blender.
- 1 large ripe mango peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 – 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine mango, lime juice, orange juice, honey, salt, and Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango Sauce in a blender container.
- Puree on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a medium size jar.
- Add oil to the mixture in the jar in a slow, steady stream while stirring continuously with a fork or small whisk
- Taste and add more Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango Sauce and salt, if needed
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake well before using.