How about ending the Summer season in a bang with a delicious and tasty Barbecue Chicken Recipe?
We’re sharing today our oven baked bbq chicken is moist and juicy. This preparation can be used on just any pieces or cut of chicken. Just prepare your marinade, season, bake and enjoy.
What kind of Chicken should I use?
Bone-in chicken pieces are favored. Chicken legs are easier to turn while roasting. You can use chicken breast or chicken thighs as well. The bone keeps the meat from drying out and retain flavor.
The ingredients for your marinade
The perfect marinade begins with the right seasoning. For this recipe, I used our Poultry Seasoning and our Hot and Spicy Mango. This combination will give you bold and exotic flavors, a tasty meal and many hungry stomachs. 🙂
Check out the recipe! Mix all ingredients for the marinade, pour over the cleaned chicken legs in a ziplock bag and refrigerate. You can let the chicken marinate up to 4 hours or overnight for more flavor.
Time for roasting
Heat your oven to 350-degree, place the chicken on a prepared pan, brush with additional marinade, place in oven and roast to perfection. Depending on the size of the chicken legs, cooking time may be less or more. Always use a thermometer and insert it in the thickest part of the leg to make sure it reads 165 degrees F.
The best and most delicious Barbecue Chicken recipe
- 10 bone-in Chicken legs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Noubess Hickory Smoked BBQ Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango Sauce
- Remove skin from chicken legs if preferred but not necessary. Clean the chicken either with vinegar or with lemon juice. Rinse and pat dry. Place in a large ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, Hickory Smoked BBQ Seasoning, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and Hot and Spicy Mango Sauce in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for at least an hour, up to 24 in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Use leftover marinade to baste chicken in the first 15 minutes.
- Bake for about 60 minutes. Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F when read with a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the largest size leg.
- Use additional Hot and Spicy Mango with Herbs Blend as your dipping sauce.