The Greenest Smoothie Recipe; is there such a thing? Yes, there is. This delicious recipe will be your favorite smoothie in no time. With all smoothie recipes, all you need is the right Blender, vegetables, fruits, sweetener, spices, and liquid.
The relationship between the name and the ingredients is evident. This delicious beverage is a mixture of your favorite ingredients. Leafy greens, fruits, a sweetener, milk, a healthy grain and a spicy kick of our favorite ingredient, ginger is all you need.
Making this healthy drink:
This delicious beverage starts with blending the following ingredients: Apple, pineapple or mango, spinach or kale, milk, peanut butter or almond butter, flaxseed oil, honey or agave syrup, and ginger.
Start your day with this greenest smoothie recipe and healthy beverage to make you feel rejuvenated.
The Greenest Favorite Smoothie
- 1 green apple cut into pieces (or red apple if you prefer)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple/mango pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach or kale leaves
- 1 cup unsweetened of your preferred milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup
- ½ teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- Purée apple, pineapple, kale, milk, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, honey, and ginger in a blender. Sweeten with more honey, if desired.