Tortellini tossed with Shrimp and Italian Green Beans, a full meal ready just under 30 minutes.
We use Noubess Fish and Seafood seasoning to season the shrimp and completed the meal with fresh garlic, onion, Italian green beans, and sundried tomatoes. A dish filled with exotic flavors for a simple and delicious weeknight dinner. You can also add any of our Noubess condiments is you are looking for a spicy taste.
- 8 oz store-bought tortellini
- Water for boiling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 8 oz bag Italian Green Beans
- 4 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Noubess Fish and Seafood Seasoning
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Salt to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the tortellini according to the package instructions. Drained and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil, on medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute for 1- 2 minutes while stirring. Add green beans and stir to mix. Continue cooking until the beans are cooked but still crunchy. Add the shrimp until they start turning bright pink. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and stir to combine well before adding the tortellini. Add the white wine and salt, toss well.
- Sprinkle cheese on pasta before serving.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.