A Tuna Salad with Romaine Avocado and Pomegranate with a zesty dressing makes this a complete healthy meal for lunch.
One-bowl meal, one-pot meal, or one sheet-pan meal is on the rise and has a lot to do with convenience. It’s easy to get all the ingredients in one container, but figuring flavor might be challenging. I have it all figured out for you.
Tuna Salad is a quick meal you can make for lunch and even dinner. Many people prefer adding mayonnaise to their tuna salad for taste. Another ingredient, lemon juice, is necessary not only for taste but aroma as well.
The secret ingredient for the Tuna Salad
Lemon juice is one of the most favored secret ingredients for seafood. How about learning a new secret ingredient that will knock your socks off?
How about adding a hot sauce that has depth, definition, and tantalizing herbs and pepper taste? No matter how creative or spontaneous you want to be, adding any one of Noubess Gourmet Hot Sauces flavors will add lots of delicious flavors to your salad.
This special tuna salad is simple and easy to make. A few drops of lemon juice and about 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of Noubess mango gourmet hot sauce is the perfect spice to season your tuna fish.
Although there’s not much to making tuna salad with romaine lettuce, adding a little sweetness and more crunch will balance out the meal. For this salad, I chose to add pomegranate seeds. They are crunchy, delicious, juicy, and full of antioxidants.
I like using water packed-tuna, but if you prefer to use oil-packed tuna, by all means, use that. I think adding water-packed tuna to lettuce and fruits adds a much cleaner taste, in my opinion.
What you benefit from
You’ve got protein from the tuna, your spoonful of vitamin C & K from the Romaine Lettuce, a healthy dose of fiber and anti-inflammatory properties from the Pomegranate Seeds, and lots of bold flavors from the homemade dressing.
Oh! And let’s not forget about Avocado, another healthy ingredient full of healthy benefits.
No need to add mayonnaise or even mustard. A simple way of enjoying a quick salad for lunch.
Here’s my quick and perfect recipe for Tuna Salad with Romaine, Avocado, and Pomegranate. I think it’s just about perfect!
Other tuna recipe ideas
- EASY TUNA WRAP SALAD RECIPE
- CRUNCHY CABBAGE AND TUNA SALAD SANDWICH
- TUNA FISH WITH ORANGE OR THON A L’ORANGE
- 1 head romaine Lettuce cleaned and chopped
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1- 7 oz can of Tuna
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon Noubess Hot and Spicy Mango Sauce
- 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach leaves
- 1 Shallots sliced
- 1 handful of Pomegranate seeds
- Thoroughly wash lettuce and spinach and use salad spinner to dry if preferred. Shoppe lettuce leaves. Add leaves(lettuce and spinach) to a large bowl.
- Remove water from tuna and add to a bowl. Mix about ? to ¼ teaspoon Mango Gourmet Hot Sauce, leaving a few chunks intact. Spread over lettuce and spinach.
- Add avocado, sliced shallots and pomegranate.
- You can mix all the ingredients if preferred.
- Serve alone for lunch or dinner or as a side dish.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.