Watermelon, Feta, and Prosciutto Salad the perfect summer ending dish. Something sweet! Something Salty! Something Creamy! Something Yummy! I have spent most of my summer days eating more fruits than ever before. I am so proud of myself! Now I must change my diet, add more protein and carbs to get ready for winter. But one more sweet and savory dish won’t do much damage.
Rigid winter stay back! Let me enjoy myself a little bit longer with my Watermelon, Feta and Prosciutto Salad. Just yummy!
- 6 cups seedless watermelon cut 1/2 inch chunk
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 4-5 slices of prosciutto cut in thin slices
- 1/2 cut feta cheese
- ground black pepper
- A few drops of lemon juice
- In a nonstick frying pan, add very little oil and fry the prosciutto until crispy, Remove from heat and let cool. In a large bowl, add watermelon chunks, scallions, ground black pepper and a few drops of lemon juice. Gently mix ingredients. Divide watermelon chunks into 4 servings (4 bowls). Top with prosciutto and Feta cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.