A simple, delicious, healthy and refreshing Papaya Smoothie! Made with papaya, oranges, blueberries, and apple. Perfect for kids and adults.
- ½ cup papaya chunks or cubes
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 3 oranges cold and juiced
- 1 apple cut into cubes or slices
- 1- inch fresh ginger peeled and cut into small pieces
Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender: papaya, blueberries, orange juice, apple, and ginger.
Blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately.
- Place leftover smoothie in an airtight jar (the less air, the better) and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- No need to add any sweetener. It is healthier with the fruits’ natural sugars.
- If you do not have a high-powered blender, I recommend blending the fruits one at a time with the orange juice.
Calories: 179kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 560mgFiber: 8gSugar: 34gVitamin A: 844IUVitamin C: 134mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 1mg
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.