A quick, easy and budget friendly side dish.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 9 oz day-old pheasant bread cut into 3/4 inch cubes 6 cups (or any crusty bread)
- 3 tomatoes or combination of different color heirloom tomatoes
- 2 Kirby cucumber or English cucumber sliced
- 1 scallions sliced thin, optional
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves optional
Slice and cut the bread cut into 3/4 inch cubes and place into a bowl.
Prepare all the vegetables, slice or cut and place into the same bowl
In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the vinegar and season with salt and pepper and toss.
Serve with Roast Chicken to complete your Sunday meal.
Calories: 447kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 8gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 20gSodium: 404mgPotassium: 541mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 1114IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 109mgIron: 3mg
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.