Ditalini Pasta salad with Passion Fruit Vinaigrette, delicate, flavorful and appetizing. The best pasta salads are created with simple ingredients.
- 2 cups Ditalini pasta uncooked. cooked al-dente and rinsed in cold water
- 2 tablespoons cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons passion fruit vinegar/mango
- ½ cup shallots
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped finely
- Handful Cherry tomatoes red and yellow, sliced in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging. Place the cooked and cooled ditalini pasta on a large bowl.
Make the vinaigrette by mixing and whisking well the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, and shallots, Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Add the vinaigrette to the pasta and mix well. Incorporate the cherry tomatoes, and adjust seasoning. Keep the pasta cold until serving time.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.