A flavorful and delicious Tomato and Mozzarella Salad, drizzled with Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil and seasoned with basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 2 pints grape tomatoes cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon basil finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Blood Orange Infused Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced or diced mozzarella cheese
Clean the tomatoes very well, and possibility with water and vinegar, before slicing.
Dice tomatoes and place in a bowl and set aside. Slice onion and add to tomatoes.
In a separate bowl, mixed oil, vinegar, and herbs.
Toss to combine oil mixture with tomatoes and cheese.
Season with salt, and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately or let marinate in a refrigerator a few minutes prior to serving.
Calories: 89kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 5gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 100mgPotassium: 588mgFiber: 3gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 2069IUVitamin C: 33mgCalcium: 97mgIron: 1mg
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.