Mango and Passion Fruit Juice is so easy to make, looks delicious and so addictive
- 1 Mango fresh and cubed
- 2 Passion fruits
- 1- inch fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp white sugar or more if needed; organic sugar is better
- Water as needed
Wash the fruits before peeling, cutting, or slicing.
Cut passion fruit into half. Scoop the pulp in the middle gently with a spoon.
Peel mango, slice into cubes, and add to a blender.
Peel fresh ginger and cut into slices and add to blender.
Add sugar and blend well with water.
You can strain the juice through a strainer or leave the seeds of the passion fruit.
- Adjust water and sugar as per your preference.
- You can add other fruits such as cherries, oranges, pineapple, and strawberries.
- Add crushed ice instead of water for a colder beverage.
- A splash of vanilla extract might give you a surprising taste.
- Substitute fresh ginger for powdered ginger.
- Strain the juice. You may enjoy it more.
Calories: 217kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 25mgFiber: 10gSugar: 42g
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.