Mango, Carrot, Tomato, and Passionf Fuit Juice is healthy, delicious and easy to make. An immune system booster.
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Passion fruit pulp removed
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 inch fresh ginger
- Sweetener of choice
Using a blender: Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Using a juicer: Press all ingredients through a juice extractor with the exception of the sweetener. Sweeten after juicing, and drink immediately.
Strain and enjoy.
Mango, Carrot, Tomato, and Passionfruit Juice
- Wash all the ingredients before slicing or cutting.
- Use water and vinegar to wash all ingredients.
- Make sure your hands are cleaned when handling ingredients
- Use a sharp knife and vegetable peeler
- Substitute the water with ice cubes
- Passion fruit is usually sour, that is why you need a sweetener
- Add flaxseed, turmeric, chia seeds if you want
- Use brown sugar, organic sugar, honey, or agave to sweeten the juice.
Serving: 2gramsCalories: 131kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 4gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 72mgFiber: 12gSugar: 16g
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.