This rich Curly Endive Salad with Roasted Vegetables is the epitome of all salads. It combines the flavors of deliciously roasted vegetables.
- 6 cups curly endive - 1 full head of curly endive chopped the leaves about 1-inch size
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms halved (portobello, oysters, etc. (4 oz gourmet blend - crimini, shiitake, oyster mushrooms)
- 2-3 carrots peeled and halved lengthwise (medium-size carrots)
- 1 cups cubed peeled butternut squash about 1/2 pound
- 1 red bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 large red onion sliced (roast with veggies)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cups grape vine cherry tomatoes halved (not sure) with stems
- Lemon Vinaigrette or your salad dressing preference
Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss and season each ingredient (mushroom, carrot, butternut squash, bell pepper, onion, and tomatoes, separately) with oil, salt, and pepper.
Transfer the vegetables to a greased shallow roasting pan(s). Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Place cleaned and chopped endive on a large plate and arrange the roasted vegetables.
Serve the salad and roasted vegetables with the lemon vinaigrette on the side.
- This salad can easily feed 8-10 people.
- Serve the vinaigrette on the side so everyone can drizzle the amount of dressing they want on their salad.
Calories: 61kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 2gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 34mgPotassium: 446mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 7109IUVitamin C: 38mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 1mg
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.