I always have pasta with a tasty sauce. And this recipe is one of my favorite. A delicious pasta dish is one of those comfort food that speaks to the soul and warms the heart during cold temperatures. This recipe is easy to prepare, and if you don’t like seafood, you can substitute with any other type of meat.
You can easily find Alfredo sauce at your local supermarket. The tastier and cheesier the sauce, the more delicious the dish will be. You may be more familiar with shrimp or chicken alfredo but not langoustines. Don’t worry; you can use whatever meat or seafood you prefer.
You may have noticed that I also added cherry tomatoes and mushroom. If you are not a fan of meat or seafood, you don’t need to add them. This dish can be prepared without meat as well. It will always taste delicious. The secret to making this recipe is timing, condiment, and spices.
My tips for making this recipe
- Buy already cleaned or frozen shelled langoustines.
- Buy sliced portabello mushroom
- Use store-bought Alfredo Sauce
- Purchase your jar of condiment at noubess.com
- Purchase your seafood seasoning at noubess.com
- Extra virgin olive oil is recommended
- Use fresh garlic
- Use fresh shallots
- Reserve about 1 – 2 cups pasta water to add to the Alfredo Sauce if you want more
- Use grated cheese as a topping.
Are you ready to get started? Follow the step-by-step instructions below. This dish is one of the best pasta recipes your family will want to eat at least 2 – 3 times a month.
Don’t forget to check our other recipes for more cooking inspiration.