I always have pasta with a tasty sauce. And this recipe is one of my favorite. A delicious pasta dish is one of those comfort food that speaks to the soul and warms the heart during cold temperatures. This recipe is easy to prepare, and if you don’t like seafood, you can substitute with any other type of meat.
You can easily find Alfredo sauce at your local supermarket. The tastier and cheesier the sauce, the more delicious the dish will be. You may be more familiar with shrimp or chicken alfredo but not langoustines. Don’t worry; you can use whatever meat or seafood you prefer.
You may have noticed that I also added cherry tomatoes and mushroom. If you are not a fan of meat or seafood, you don’t need to add them. This dish can be prepared without meat as well. It will always taste delicious. The secret to making this recipe is timing, condiment, and spices.
My tips for making this recipe
- Buy already cleaned or frozen shelled langoustines.
- Buy sliced portabello mushroom
- Use store-bought Alfredo Sauce
- Purchase your jar of condiment at noubess.com
- Purchase your seafood seasoning at noubess.com
- Extra virgin olive oil is recommended
- Use fresh garlic
- Use fresh shallots
- Reserve about 1 – 2 cups pasta water to add to the Alfredo Sauce if you want more
- Use grated cheese as a topping.
Are you ready to get started? Follow the step-by-step instructions below. This dish is one of the best pasta recipes your family will want to eat at least 2 – 3 times a month.
Don’t forget to check our other recipes for more cooking inspiration.
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon hot and spicy original with herbs blend
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ cup shallots sliced
- 1 pound raw or frozen and then thawed langoustines
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint portobello mushroom sliced
- 1 14 - 14.5 oz jar Alfredo Sauce
- Parmesan cheese shredded for garnish
- Fresh or dried parsley chopped for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season liberally with salt. Break the linguine (if preferred) in half and add to the pot. Cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside. Reserve about 1 -2 cups pasta water.
- In a separate large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, shallots and hot and spicy original with herbs blend. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Add tomatoes and mushroom to the saucepan and cook until soft, about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add langoustines and seafood seasoning and mix well.
- Add the Alfredo sauce to the saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring often to make sure everything is completely blended together. Cook for 3 minutes, and add noodles.
- Toss to combine and coat the pasta.
- Serve hot with a side salad. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and parsley over each plate. Serve immediately.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.