Homemade Applesauce, made with fresh local apples.
Use it in baking and cooking. Homemade Applesauce makes the perfect snack for kids.
- 6 large Apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Organic Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- In a saucepan, add apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and water. Cover and cook over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until the apples chunks are falling apart. Allow apples to cool. With a masher or a fork, mash all pieces. Serve alone as a snack or desserts or store for later use.
Nutrition info is automatically generated and provided as a courtesy and as an estimate only.