Love hummus, try this! An easy and tasty hummus dip seasoned with Noubess Hot and Spicy Sauce you can enjoy anytime.
I seldom buy already made or prepared dip, such as hummus, salsa sauce, guacamole or spinach dip unless I was serving several mouth or entertaining. I would most likely buy hummus because of the long process it takes to make. But the other dips don’t make my shopping list merely because of their sodium content.
Hummus is a dip you can serve with any types of vegetables, crackers, and bread. I prefer it with vegetables as it gives them a tastier taste. It is almost like an incentive to eat more vegetables. I am sure many of you will agree.
What is Hummus and its nutritional benefits
Hummus is a popular Middle Eastern dip and spread. It is usually made with chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice. All ingredients are processed in a food processor to create a smooth texture.
To make hummus, you can use either dried chickpeas or canned chickpeas. Using dried chickpeas that have been boil is better than the one in the can and more nutritious as well
How to make an easy Hummus recipe
Don’t you wish that everything in life was easy? Well, this one is. This recipe is so simple you won’t need to do much work.
Here is what you need:
- Buy your favorite store bought Hummus Dip
- Noubess Original Hot and Spicy Sauce.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- A bowl
- Rubber s
Mix all the ingredients together and serve with pita chips, bread or vegetables. For a little extra crunch add a few whole chickpeas
- 8 oz Hummus tub
- 1 tbsp Noubess Hot and Spicy Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chickpeas optional
- In a bowl, mix hummus with Noubess Hot and Spicy Sauce until well combined.
- Drizzle a little bit of extra virgin olive oil on the dip before serving.
- Sprinkle smoked paprika for some color and add a few cooked chickpeas for texture and crunchiness. (optional)Serve with a variety of vegetables, cracker, pita chips or bread.